- Administers time and attendance records for all levels.
- Checks and key-in job sheet and adjusts labour enquiries into the computer system.
- Checks long-hour gratuity for the Foremen/Foremen Engineer.
- Records Chargemen and workmen daily attendance and overtime.
- Assists in keying in material requisition and goods gate pass for the department.
- Keeps record, distribution and filing of department documents for the Department.
- Updates department safety and general notice board.
- Maintains attendance of leave records.
- Collects mails and Photostat documents.
- Maintains availability of forms, permits and stationary in the department
- Handles all work orders after endorsement by PM or APM and sends them to contractors.
- Performs typing of al memos and general paper work.
- Complies with all statutory requirements as well as in-house Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) programmes.
- Reports all sub-standard conditions, equipments, practices and incompatible work processes.
- Reports all injuries, however minor and near misses to their supervisors.
- Participates in all planned HSEQ programmes.
- Others associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of primary education with relevant working experience or preferably with GCE ‘O’ levels.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a similar capacity.
- General working knowledge of department’s filing systems.
- Must have good application knowledge of Windows software, i.e. Word, Excel, and Access. Have knowledge of company’s Human Resource Policy and Procedure governing terms & conditions of employment.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute.
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette, good listening skills and good skills in organising routine work and coordination with user departments.
- High level of interpersonal skills and moderate level of written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse employee groups and handle heavy loads of work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good contacts with other clerical staff from other departments.
Our Address and Work Hours:
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard, Singapore 637051
(Islandwide transport provided)
Mon-Thu: 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fri: 7.30am – 4.15pm
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Admiralty Yard
60 Admiralty Road West, Singapore 759947
(Transport provided from Sembawang MRT)
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5:30pm
Interested candidates are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary and earliest availability by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.