- Prepares all technical information required by the certifying authorities and the production departments to execute activities within the required time period.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary and subcontracting activities.
- Reviews supplier / sub-contractors design deliverables.
- Performs and checks engineering design and design calculations.
- Ensures that all design deliverables complies fully with the contract specification.
- Represents the engineering department in technical meetings / discussion with clients.
- Represents the engineering department in the testing of engineering equipment carried out.
- Performs the role of discipline Lead Engineer (DLE) as assigned, and provides technical support as required to the engineers reporting to the DLE for the particular project.
- Ensures the safety of personnel through compliance with Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Regulations.
- Ensures that Health, Safety & Environmental operating procedures are followed and counsel employees about compliance as necessary.
- Participates in the preparation of Safe work, Environmental control and Emergency procedures.
- Ensures that all Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) plans are followed.
- Others associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering or other disciplines
- Preferable 2 years of working experience in related field
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply (On Job Training will be provided)
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Able to motivate in a challenging work environment
- Good in planning, organizing, interpersonal skills and able to work independently
Our Address and Work Hours:
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard, Singapore 637051
(Islandwide transport provided)
Mon-Thu: 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fri: 7.30am – 4.15pm
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Admiralty Yard
60 Admiralty Road West, Singapore 759947
(Transport provided from Sembawang MRT)
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5:30pm
Interested candidates are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary and earliest availability by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.