- Ensure that all operations conform to Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) requirements and maintains high safety standards.
- Carry out gas monitoring of vessels, issue of various permits-to-work and identification of unsafe acts, unsafe conditions both onboard vessels and in workshops.
- Carry out fire fighting and rescue operations.
- Supervise the safe, efficient operation of the job in accordance with the yard’s Health, Safety & Environmental plans.
- Encourage team members to develop ideas for improvements in operation that may contribute to improve Health, Safety & Environmental Programme.
- Ensure reporting of all accidents/ incidents, and investigate them involving their men.
- Ensure that the workers are provided with the required Personal Protective Equipment and the workers use them in the proper way.
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in similar capacity.
- Minimum Nitec or Higher Nitec or preferably with higher level education.
- Preferably have undergone training on fire fighting and rescue.
- Good knowledge of the various permits-to-work and safety procedures. Skillful in fire fighting and rescue.
- Able to work long hours during weekdays and on weekends and public holidays. Must be able to adapt to changes (work procedures) at short notice.
- Good application knowledge of various types of fire fighting and safety equipment.
- Good knowledge of the various parts of vessels.
Our Address and work hours:
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard, Singapore 637051
(Islandwide transport provided)
Mon-Thu: 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fri: 7.30am – 4.15pm
Sembcorp Marine Ltd - Admiralty Yard
60 Admiralty Road West, Singapore 759947
(Transport provided from Sembawang MRT)
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5:30pm
Interested candidates are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary and earliest availability by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.